The chipping drum and blade set up is based on our venom 13hp model with two blades and fixed counter blade. This system works perfectly with the angled gravity feed input chute, once the blades take hold of a branch the chipper will start to pull the branch in for chipping. A robust and larger drum design means the RX-13 can cope with branches around 12cm in diameter (approx).
As previously mentioned the RX-13 is powered by a 13hp briggs and stratton OHV engine with electric start.
A Safety cut off button is located on the top of the input chute system to avoid injury or damage to the machine.
- Max chipping diameter: 12cm (Approx)
- Engine: 13hp briggs and stratton with key start
- Drive: Dual belt and pulley system
- Blades: 2 hardened steel blades with counter blade (anvil)
- Feeding system: Gravity feed
- Chip size: 2-3 cm
- Exit chute rotation: 180 degrees
- Feeding hooper length: 120cm WEIGHT APPROX 190KG