Introducing our new RX10 mini chipper.
This highly versatile and compact chipper comes with a powerful 13hp briggs and Stratton engine so the only thing mini about the RX10 is its size. The chipper is easily manoeuvrable, easy to store and is perfect for garden and home use.
The RX10 has a flywheel style chipping system with 3 blades and impellers to increase airflow. The chipper will deal with branches unto 8cm depending on wood.
With accessibility in mind the blades are easily accessible, simply remove two bolts and the elongated exit chute folds down exposing the flywheel. Tensioning the belts also couldn’t be easier with an ergonomically placed tensioner on the outside of the chipper.
The other features of the RX10 include an emergency stop switch, Electric start and robust support stand.
If you are looking for a powerful compact chipper then you need the Rock RX10
- Engine: 13hp Briggs and Stratton OHV
- Electric start: Yes
- Max chipping diameter( depending on wood):8cm
- Fuel: petrol
- Shredding system: Flywheel with 3 blades with impellers.
- Transmission : twin V belts running in parallel
- In Feed chute. 33cm x 20.5 cm. Bottom entrance 11cm x 13cm. Exit chute 13.5cm x 8