Our new stump grinder has finally arrived !
The SGR-33 features an almost total redesign following feedback and suggestions from our domestic and professional customers who have purchased our original stump grinder.
We have tried to kept the essence of the simple, compact and robust design but on a larger heavier scale.
The first big change we have made is the teeth and rotor. The SGR-33 features "Round teeth" - (style ) and a larger 33cm rotor. The new teeth are widely used and can be easily replaced and can simply be turned to have a new cutting side for increased longevity. With the increased rotor size you can grind to approximately 14" below ground level (depending on ground).
Next we have a new adjustable operating handle so you can adjust the angle of the handle depending on the job and operator.
We have also redesigned the underneath of the grinder with improved channels so debris will exit from the side rather than back towards the operator.
The SGR-33 has a detachable tow-bar with a 50mm ball hitch and heavy duty tyres for getting around those bigger jobs. With an overall width of 31" (79cm) our SGR-13 is still small enough to get into those tighter spots other grinder simply can't get to.
The SGR-33 is powered by 13hp Briggs and Stratton engine with electric start and heavy duty belt drive system.
- Engine: 13hp Briggs and Stratton with electric start
- Teeth: 8 “Round teeth style” with tungsten carbide tips
- Brake: Disk-Lever activated
- Cutting depth: 14″(approx)
- Drive: Commercial heavy duty belt system
- Hitch: Detachable 50mm ball hitch
- Handle: Adjustable handle with OPC
- Width: 32″ (79cm) Height 4ft
- Height: 49″ (124cm) with handle in mid position
- Length without tow-bar: 64″ (198cm) With tow-bar attached:81″ (206cm)